Oceanlab (CURRENCY:OCL) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 11th. During the last seven days, Oceanlab has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar. Oceanlab has a market capitalization of $357,263.00 and $598.00 worth of Oceanlab was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Oceanlab token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0077 or 0.00000120 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004155 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00147970 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.94 or 0.00248651 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020535 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $695.91 or 0.10853487 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00050993 BTC.
OCL uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 30th, 2017. Oceanlab’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Oceanlab is /r/oceanlab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oceanlab’s official website is www.oceanlab.eu. Oceanlab’s official Twitter account is @oceanlab_eu and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Oceanlab
Oceanlab can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oceanlab directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oceanlab should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oceanlab using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oceanlab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oceanlab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.