Phonecoin (CURRENCY:PHON) traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 11th. In the last week, Phonecoin has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar. Phonecoin has a total market cap of $239,459.00 and approximately $4,154.00 worth of Phonecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phonecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002358 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007861 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015622 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00148307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.80 or 0.00248554 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $701.85 or 0.11038711 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Phonecoin’s total supply is 1,996,593 coins and its circulating supply is 1,596,593 coins. Phonecoin’s official Twitter account is @phonecoin_PHON. Phonecoin’s official website is phonecoin.space.
Buying and Selling Phonecoin
Phonecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phonecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phonecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phonecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phonecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phonecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.