Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 11th. One Skrumble Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0050 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, IDEX, LBank and Bilaxy. Skrumble Network has a market cap of $3.77 million and approximately $956,250.00 worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Skrumble Network has traded down 17.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007855 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004200 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015607 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00148124 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00248251 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $696.27 or 0.10929686 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010986 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network’s launch date was April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 747,264,373 tokens. The official website for Skrumble Network is skrumble.network. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, IDEX, Bilaxy, Hotbit, LBank and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skrumble Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skrumble Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.