StarCredits (CURRENCY:STRC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 11th. Over the last seven days, StarCredits has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. StarCredits has a total market cap of $381,573.00 and $0.00 worth of StarCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One StarCredits token can now be bought for $0.0848 or 0.00001286 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007862 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004196 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00147747 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00248400 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $695.79 or 0.10853718 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011050 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
StarCredits’ total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,500,000 tokens. StarCredits’ official Twitter account is @_backtoearth and its Facebook page is accessible here. StarCredits’ official website is backto.earth.
StarCredits Token Trading
StarCredits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StarCredits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StarCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StarCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.