UralsCoin (CURRENCY:URALS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 10th. UralsCoin has a total market cap of $11,465.00 and $25.00 worth of UralsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, UralsCoin has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. One UralsCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6,421.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.17 or 0.03303324 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $549.22 or 0.08550843 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.91 or 0.00808143 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $103.96 or 0.01618631 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00146716 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $131.53 or 0.02047856 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.06 or 0.00468054 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00028683 BTC.
UralsCoin (URALS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on November 7th, 2017. UralsCoin’s total supply is 9,348,244 coins. UralsCoin’s official website is www.uralscoin.info. UralsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Uralscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
UralsCoin Coin Trading
UralsCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UralsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UralsCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UralsCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UralsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UralsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.