XMax (CURRENCY:XMX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. During the last week, XMax has traded up 5.3% against the dollar. One XMax token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including ABCC, CryptoBridge, DDEX and HADAX. XMax has a total market cap of $3.20 million and approximately $133,558.00 worth of XMax was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004200 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00148355 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00248657 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $699.43 or 0.10952850 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011118 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
XMax’s launch date was July 3rd, 2018. XMax’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,477,852,414 tokens. XMax’s official Twitter account is @XMax_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. XMax’s official website is www.xmx.com. The Reddit community for XMax is /r/XMax_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
XMax Token Trading
XMax can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, ABCC, OTCBTC, CryptoBridge, FCoin, Graviex and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XMax directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XMax should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XMax using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XMax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XMax and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.