Moving Cloud Coin (CURRENCY:MCC) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 12th. Moving Cloud Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $2.67 million worth of Moving Cloud Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Moving Cloud Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0097 or 0.00000152 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, DOBI trade and BCEX. Over the last week, Moving Cloud Coin has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008113 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015495 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00147161 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00244179 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $686.25 or 0.10759426 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010558 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Moving Cloud Coin
Moving Cloud Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins. The official website for Moving Cloud Coin is www.mcsports.cn/mcblock/en. Moving Cloud Coin’s official Twitter account is @MCC_blockcity.
Moving Cloud Coin Coin Trading
Moving Cloud Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, CoinEgg and DOBI trade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moving Cloud Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Moving Cloud Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Moving Cloud Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moving Cloud Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moving Cloud Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.