Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 14th. In the last week, Signatum has traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar. Signatum has a market capitalization of $80,757.00 and $0.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Signatum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00048592 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00025390 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00057512 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00001335 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00013249 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.12 or 0.02158711 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Signatum (CRYPTO:SIGT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Signatum’s official website is signatum.org. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Signatum
Signatum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Signatum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Signatum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.