Oyster (CURRENCY:PRL) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. One Oyster token can now be bought for approximately $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Coinsuper, CoinExchange and COSS. Oyster has a total market cap of $43.35 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Oyster was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Oyster has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00017867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.70 or 0.00139168 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00223326 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $564.47 or 0.10206245 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00009647 BTC.
Oyster Token Profile
Oyster was first traded on October 1st, 2017. Oyster’s total supply is 98,592,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,966,676 tokens. Oyster’s official website is oysterprotocol.com. Oyster’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/PRL. The Reddit community for Oyster is /r/Oyster and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oyster’s official Twitter account is @OysterProtocol.
Oyster Token Trading
Oyster can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Coinsuper, Cryptopia, BitForex, Kucoin, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oyster directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oyster should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Oyster using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oyster Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oyster and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.