DasCoin (CURRENCY:DASC) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 18th. Over the last week, DasCoin has traded down 23.1% against the US dollar. One DasCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0254 or 0.00000452 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, BTC-Alpha and IDAX. DasCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $33,421.00 worth of DasCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00081961 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009029 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002647 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
DasCoin Coin Profile
DASC is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. DasCoin’s total supply is 889,868,500 coins. The official website for DasCoin is dascoin.com. DasCoin’s official Twitter account is @dascoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DasCoin Coin Trading
DasCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, CoinFalcon and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DasCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DasCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DasCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DasCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DasCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.