FREE Coin (CURRENCY:FREE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 18th. One FREE Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Token Store and Crex24. FREE Coin has a market cap of $6.34 million and $8,755.00 worth of FREE Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, FREE Coin has traded down 11.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00008965 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004347 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00018010 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.69 or 0.00138955 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00213975 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $545.15 or 0.09855594 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00009522 BTC.
About FREE Coin
FREE Coin’s launch date was April 5th, 2018. FREE Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,772,233,207,680 tokens. FREE Coin’s official Twitter account is @THE_FREE_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. FREE Coin’s official website is www.FREEcoin.technology.
Buying and Selling FREE Coin
FREE Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Token Store. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FREE Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FREE Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FREE Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FREE Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FREE Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.