AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 18th. During the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 31.8% lower against the dollar. AppCoins has a market cap of $7.39 million and $584,796.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0738 or 0.00001328 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, BiteBTC, HitBTC and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00008972 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004348 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00017984 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.68 or 0.00138216 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.87 or 0.00213654 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $546.85 or 0.09845996 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00009481 BTC.
AppCoins was first traded on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Huobi, Binance and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.