HeroNode (CURRENCY:HER) traded down 8.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 20th. One HeroNode token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Token Store, Bibox and IDEX. During the last week, HeroNode has traded 39.2% lower against the US dollar. HeroNode has a total market cap of $1.15 million and approximately $19,839.00 worth of HeroNode was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00009646 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004346 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00022307 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00128599 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00202404 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $417.94 or 0.09524951 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009380 BTC.
HeroNode Token Profile
HeroNode was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. HeroNode’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 948,104,698 tokens. HeroNode’s official website is heronode.io. The official message board for HeroNode is medium.com/@hero_node. HeroNode’s official Twitter account is @hero_node. The Reddit community for HeroNode is /r/HeroNodeOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling HeroNode
HeroNode can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, LBank, IDEX, Token Store and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeroNode directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HeroNode should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HeroNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HeroNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeroNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.