LatiumX (CURRENCY:LATX) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. LatiumX has a market cap of $1.02 million and $738,474.00 worth of LatiumX was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, LatiumX has traded 4.9% lower against the dollar. One LatiumX token can now be purchased for about $0.0097 or 0.00000225 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Livecoin and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00009665 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00022519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00128639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00199093 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $403.44 or 0.09300770 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009348 BTC.
LatiumX’s launch date was August 30th, 2017. LatiumX’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 104,405,515 tokens. The official website for LatiumX is latium.org. LatiumX’s official Twitter account is @LatiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LatiumX is /r/Latium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LatiumX
LatiumX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LatiumX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LatiumX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LatiumX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LatiumX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LatiumX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.