Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. Skrumble Network has a market capitalization of $2.17 million and approximately $639,369.00 worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Skrumble Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000066 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, BitMart, IDEX and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Skrumble Network has traded down 43.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00009990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00022233 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00132241 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00202399 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $423.02 or 0.09651456 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009353 BTC.
Skrumble Network Profile
Skrumble Network’s launch date was April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 747,264,373 tokens. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Skrumble Network is skrumble.network.
Skrumble Network Token Trading
Skrumble Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, BitMart, Hotbit, Bilaxy, LBank and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skrumble Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Skrumble Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.