Condensate (CURRENCY:RAIN) traded 14% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 20th. During the last seven days, Condensate has traded 39.6% lower against the US dollar. One Condensate coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Condensate has a market capitalization of $350,692.00 and $1,585.00 worth of Condensate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $106.54 or 0.02379090 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00007866 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007100 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00001577 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000739 BTC.
Condensate is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2017. Condensate’s total supply is 391,380,644 coins. Condensate’s official Twitter account is @condensate_rain. The official website for Condensate is condensate.co. Condensate’s official message board is www.rainblog.de.
Buying and Selling Condensate
Condensate can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condensate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Condensate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Condensate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Condensate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condensate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.