Mirai (CURRENCY:MRI) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. One Mirai coin can now be bought for $0.0257 or 0.00000574 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Sistemkoin and Crex24. Mirai has a total market cap of $79,640.00 and $1,707.00 worth of Mirai was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Mirai has traded down 27.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00009686 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00021961 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00129484 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00199459 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $427.33 or 0.09542749 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00009415 BTC.
Mirai’s total supply is 3,110,580 coins and its circulating supply is 3,099,746 coins. The official website for Mirai is mirai.xgox.rocks. Mirai’s official Twitter account is @CoinMirai.
Mirai Coin Trading
Mirai can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mirai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mirai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mirai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.