Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 10% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 1st. During the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded up 36.4% against the dollar. One Endor Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0402 or 0.00000938 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, Gate.io, Hotbit and IDEX. Endor Protocol has a market capitalization of $27.53 million and $428,203.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $96.79 or 0.02271337 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00008127 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002764 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007212 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00016019 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003474 BTC.
About Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,214,245 tokens and its circulating supply is 685,685,058 tokens. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Endor Protocol is www.endor.com. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, BitForex, DEx.top, CoinBene, IDEX, Bilaxy, Gate.io, Kucoin and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.