InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded down 18.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 1st. InflationCoin has a market capitalization of $84,296.00 and approximately $95.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One InflationCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, InflationCoin has traded up 6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $95.42 or 0.02278338 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008059 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007494 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 44.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 140.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
IFLT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 6th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 44,790,092,020 coins. The Reddit community for InflationCoin is /r/inflationcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for InflationCoin is inflationcoin.org. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin.
Buying and Selling InflationCoin
InflationCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InflationCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InflationCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase InflationCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InflationCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.