Pirate Blocks (CURRENCY:SKULL) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 1st. Over the last seven days, Pirate Blocks has traded up 14% against the US dollar. Pirate Blocks has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Pirate Blocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirate Blocks coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.42 or 0.02278338 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008059 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007494 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 44.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 140.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
Pirate Blocks Coin Profile
Pirate Blocks (SKULL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 1st, 2017. Pirate Blocks’ official Twitter account is @pirateblocksdc.
Buying and Selling Pirate Blocks
Pirate Blocks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Blocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Blocks should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pirate Blocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Blocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Blocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.