REAL (CURRENCY:REAL) traded down 23.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 1st. REAL has a market cap of $905,680.00 and $56.00 worth of REAL was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, REAL has traded 19.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One REAL token can now be bought for about $0.0901 or 0.00002141 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Radar Relay.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00003946 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023715 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $95.16 or 0.02263608 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00126178 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00196281 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $392.27 or 0.09331241 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000120 BTC.
REAL was first traded on August 31st, 2017. REAL’s total supply is 19,717,288 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,055,817 tokens. REAL’s official website is www.real.markets. REAL’s official Twitter account is @http://www.real.markets and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling REAL
REAL can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Bancor Network, Radar Relay, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as REAL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REAL should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase REAL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for REAL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REAL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.