Cashcoin (CURRENCY:CASH) traded down 33.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Cashcoin has a market capitalization of $52,511.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of Cashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cashcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000025 BTC on major exchanges including cfinex, DOBI trade and Crex24. During the last seven days, Cashcoin has traded down 31.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014505 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21,242.68 or 5.32274440 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 35.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00086295 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003765 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Cashcoin Coin Profile
CASH is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 2nd, 2014. Cashcoin’s total supply is 53,458,111 coins. The official website for Cashcoin is cashcoin.cash. Cashcoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptocashnow and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cashcoin
Cashcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DOBI trade, Crex24 and cfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cashcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cashcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.