8Bit (CURRENCY:8BIT) traded 17.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. During the last week, 8Bit has traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. 8Bit has a total market capitalization of $25,029.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of 8Bit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 8Bit coin can currently be purchased for $0.0171 or 0.00000452 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008480 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00022035 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.26 or 0.00298534 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017172 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000086 BTC.
8Bit (CRYPTO:8BIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2015. 8Bit’s total supply is 1,467,841 coins. The official website for 8Bit is www.8-bit.ga. 8Bit’s official Twitter account is @8bit_8bit_8bit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
8Bit Coin Trading
8Bit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 8Bit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 8Bit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 8Bit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 8Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 8Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.