AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 5th. One AmsterdamCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. Over the last week, AmsterdamCoin has traded 51.3% lower against the dollar. AmsterdamCoin has a market capitalization of $11,330.00 and $2.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00002275 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
AmsterdamCoin (CRYPTO:AMS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.