Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded down 11.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Bean Cash has a market cap of $3.18 million and approximately $124,426.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bean Cash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Upbit and CoinExchange. In the last week, Bean Cash has traded down 5.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005485 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005109 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
About Bean Cash
Bean Cash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 13th, 2015. Bean Cash’s total supply is 2,618,516,000 coins. Bean Cash’s official message board is www.bitbean.org/forum. Bean Cash’s official website is beancash.org. Bean Cash’s official Twitter account is @BitBeanCoin.
Buying and Selling Bean Cash
Bean Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Upbit and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bean Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.