C-Bit (CURRENCY:XCT) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. C-Bit has a total market cap of $17,911.00 and $0.00 worth of C-Bit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One C-Bit coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, C-Bit has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00018375 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00049476 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
C-Bit Coin Profile
C-Bit (CRYPTO:XCT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 17th, 2017. C-Bit’s total supply is 157,625,875 coins. C-Bit’s official website is c-bit.me. C-Bit’s official Twitter account is @xctcbits.
Buying and Selling C-Bit
C-Bit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as C-Bit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade C-Bit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy C-Bit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for C-Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C-Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.