Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 5th. One Chronologic token can now be bought for $0.41 or 0.00010970 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Chronologic has traded 12.1% lower against the US dollar. Chronologic has a market cap of $328,446.00 and $114.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009004 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003642 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00026316 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.27 or 0.02312717 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00162016 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.02 or 0.00185963 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $373.15 or 0.09888837 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Chronologic Token Profile
Chronologic was first traded on July 28th, 2017. Chronologic’s total supply is 1,101,515 tokens and its circulating supply is 793,593 tokens. The official website for Chronologic is chronologic.network. Chronologic’s official Twitter account is @ChronoLogicETH.
Chronologic Token Trading
Chronologic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chronologic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chronologic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.