Clipper Coin (CURRENCY:CCCX) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. In the last seven days, Clipper Coin has traded down 7.4% against the US dollar. Clipper Coin has a market capitalization of $577,264.00 and approximately $8,183.00 worth of Clipper Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Clipper Coin token can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, FCoin and Coinsuper.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003627 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00026388 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.97 or 0.02309075 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00162190 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.03 or 0.00186767 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $373.18 or 0.09908544 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Clipper Coin Profile
Clipper Coin was first traded on April 26th, 2018. Clipper Coin’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,575,101,355 tokens. Clipper Coin’s official Twitter account is @ClipperCoinCap. The official website for Clipper Coin is clippercoin.com.
Clipper Coin Token Trading
Clipper Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Coinsuper and IDCM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clipper Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clipper Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Clipper Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clipper Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clipper Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.