CryCash (CURRENCY:CRC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. CryCash has a market capitalization of $151,217.00 and $509.00 worth of CryCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CryCash token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0329 or 0.00000870 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Livecoin. In the last seven days, CryCash has traded up 6.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011399 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004194 BTC.
CryCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 5th, 2013. CryCash’s total supply is 7,057,137 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,597,936 tokens. CryCash’s official website is crycash.io. The official message board for CryCash is medium.com/@crycash. CryCash’s official Twitter account is @cry_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CryCash Token Trading
CryCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.