CryptoSoul (CURRENCY:SOUL) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 5th. CryptoSoul has a market capitalization of $63,501.00 and approximately $6,139.00 worth of CryptoSoul was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CryptoSoul token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox and Hotbit. During the last seven days, CryptoSoul has traded down 13.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003613 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $88.71 or 0.02357609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00158512 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00188015 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $365.88 or 0.09724087 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000119 BTC.
CryptoSoul’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 108,207,070 tokens. The official message board for CryptoSoul is medium.com/@cryptosoul. CryptoSoul’s official Twitter account is @CryptoSoul_. The Reddit community for CryptoSoul is /r/CryptoSoul. The official website for CryptoSoul is cryptosoul.io.
CryptoSoul Token Trading
CryptoSoul can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoSoul directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoSoul should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryptoSoul using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoSoul Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoSoul and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.