Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. One Elastos coin can now be bought for about $2.90 or 0.00076940 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, LBank, CoinEgg and Kucoin. Elastos has a total market cap of $40.99 million and $1.64 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Elastos has traded down 5.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008965 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026470 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $89.74 or 0.02380716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00158330 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.05 or 0.00187112 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $363.43 or 0.09657908 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Elastos’ launch date was December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 33,860,065 coins and its circulating supply is 14,158,127 coins. The official website for Elastos is www.elastos.org. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Elastos
Elastos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Bit-Z, Huobi, CoinEgg, LBank and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elastos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.