Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Over the last week, Endor Protocol has traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar. One Endor Protocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0377 or 0.00001005 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene, Hotbit, Gate.io and DEx.top. Endor Protocol has a total market capitalization of $25.88 million and $508,459.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.50 or 0.02063568 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007344 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007905 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00015637 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003680 BTC.
Endor Protocol Token Profile
Endor Protocol (CRYPTO:EDR) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,214,245 tokens and its circulating supply is 685,812,177 tokens. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. Endor Protocol’s official website is www.endor.com. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Coinsuper, Bilaxy, Gate.io, BitForex, Kucoin, Hotbit, IDEX and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.