Fantom (CURRENCY:FTM) traded down 11.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 5th. One Fantom token can now be purchased for $0.0053 or 0.00000140 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, Hotbit and Bilaxy. Fantom has a market cap of $6.72 million and $686,805.00 worth of Fantom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Fantom has traded 25.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008950 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003615 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00026274 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $89.46 or 0.02366419 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00158803 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00187296 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $367.93 or 0.09736320 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Fantom’s total supply is 1,489,368,726 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,270,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Fantom is /r/FantomFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Fantom is fantom.foundation.
Buying and Selling Fantom
Fantom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bilaxy, DDEX, Bibox, Kucoin, Bgogo and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fantom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.