GET Protocol (CURRENCY:GET) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Over the last week, GET Protocol has traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar. One GET Protocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00006362 BTC on exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and DDEX. GET Protocol has a total market capitalization of $2.72 million and $458.00 worth of GET Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008987 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003587 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026526 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.33 or 0.02377949 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00158510 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00187383 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $363.95 or 0.09688756 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000118 BTC.
GET Protocol Profile
GET Protocol’s genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. GET Protocol’s total supply is 33,368,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,388,258 tokens. GET Protocol’s official Twitter account is @GUTStickets and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GET Protocol is /r/GETprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GET Protocol’s official message board is blog.guts.tickets. The official website for GET Protocol is guts.tickets.
GET Protocol Token Trading
GET Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GET Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GET Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GET Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GET Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GET Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.