GreenMed (CURRENCY:GRMD) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. In the last week, GreenMed has traded 31.4% higher against the dollar. GreenMed has a total market cap of $32,203.00 and approximately $1,647.00 worth of GreenMed was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GreenMed token can currently be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003663 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00026319 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.50 or 0.02290890 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00158735 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.05 or 0.00186714 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $373.21 or 0.09884321 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000117 BTC.
GreenMed launched on October 25th, 2017. GreenMed’s total supply is 14,899,993 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,219,120 tokens. GreenMed’s official Twitter account is @greenmed_team. The Reddit community for GreenMed is /r/greenmed and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GreenMed’s official website is www.greenmed.io.
GreenMed Token Trading
GreenMed can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GreenMed directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GreenMed should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GreenMed using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GreenMed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GreenMed and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.