Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. One Helium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00002998 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24. Over the last week, Helium has traded down 25.6% against the dollar. Helium has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and $1,707.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00017801 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00036490 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00001633 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010403 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00002473 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006535 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003585 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005974 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00002192 BTC.
Helium Coin Profile
Helium (CRYPTO:HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 9,352,120 coins and its circulating supply is 8,958,740 coins. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Helium
Helium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Helium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.