Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded down 28.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 5th. One Indicoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Indicoin has traded 26.3% lower against the dollar. Indicoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $301.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007292 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 29.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000654 BTC.
Indicoin uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 15th, 2017. Indicoin’s total supply is 360,000,000 tokens. Indicoin’s official website is www.indicoin.org.in. Indicoin’s official Twitter account is @Indi_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Indicoin is /r/INDICOIN.
Indicoin Token Trading
Indicoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Indicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Indicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.