Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 5th. Ink has a market cap of $3.34 million and approximately $3.09 million worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ink token can currently be bought for $0.0072 or 0.00000191 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, CoinBene, LBank and TOPBTC. Over the last week, Ink has traded 14.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009012 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003652 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00026286 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $87.66 or 0.02319449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00163013 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00186318 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $371.94 or 0.09841010 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Ink Token Profile
Ink’s launch date was October 28th, 2017. Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ink is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ink’s official website is ink.one.
Ink Token Trading
Ink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Gate.io, ZB.COM, CoinBene, Coinnest, CoinEgg, Coinrail, Exrates, Exmo, EXX and TOPBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.