KushCoin (CURRENCY:KUSH) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 5th. One KushCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0267 or 0.00000405 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. KushCoin has a market capitalization of $150,506.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of KushCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, KushCoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $79.64 or 0.02106511 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007399 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007707 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003581 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00001634 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00001708 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
KushCoin Coin Profile
KushCoin (KUSH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. KushCoin’s total supply is 5,630,849 coins. KushCoin’s official website is kushcoin.co. KushCoin’s official Twitter account is @kushcoindev.
KushCoin Coin Trading
KushCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KushCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KushCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KushCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KushCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KushCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.