MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. MintCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.89 million and approximately $617.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, MintCoin has traded down 10.4% against the US dollar. One MintCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004757 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MintCoin (CRYPTO:MINT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. MintCoin’s official website is www.mintcoinofficial.eu.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MintCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MintCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.