Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. Over the last seven days, Monero Original has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar. Monero Original has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1,129.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Original coin can now be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00010866 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.17 or 0.01384486 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00014931 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007315 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00001336 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original (CRYPTO:XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,617,820 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.