NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. In the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded 28.9% lower against the dollar. NewYorkCoin has a market capitalization of $1.33 million and approximately $3,242.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and FreiExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.56 or 0.00782678 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003641 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00017821 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00001715 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00002454 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010354 BTC.
NewYorkCoin (CRYPTO:NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Trade Satoshi, Crex24, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.