Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Omni has a total market cap of $1.60 million and $927.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omni coin can now be bought for approximately $2.84 or 0.00075402 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptohub, C-CEX and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Omni has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.68 or 0.00788057 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00002346 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00017762 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00001005 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00001685 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010373 BTC.
Omni (CRYPTO:OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,011 coins and its circulating supply is 561,695 coins. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Omni is www.reddit.com/r/omni.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, C-CEX, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.