Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded up 46.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. Paragon has a market cap of $6.18 million and approximately $20,067.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Paragon has traded 864% higher against the US dollar. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0937 or 0.00002489 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, IDEX and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003613 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.71 or 0.02357609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00158512 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00188015 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $365.88 or 0.09724087 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Paragon launched on August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,576 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,936,586 tokens. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Paragon’s official website is paragoncoin.com.
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC, IDEX, Livecoin and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.