PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 5th. In the last week, PayCoin has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. PayCoin has a total market cap of $110,507.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PayCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0092 or 0.00000244 BTC on popular exchanges including BX Thailand and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000104 BTC.
PayCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,978,489 coins. The official message board for PayCoin is www.talkxpy.com. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. The official website for PayCoin is www.paycoin.com.
Buying and Selling PayCoin
PayCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.