Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded 71.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. Prime-XI has a market cap of $7,461.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Prime-XI coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Prime-XI has traded down 33.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00015752 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 34.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Prime-XI (CRYPTO:PXI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official website is primexi.com. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Prime-XI
Prime-XI can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prime-XI should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prime-XI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.