Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 5th. One Pura coin can currently be purchased for $0.0122 or 0.00000323 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Pura has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. Pura has a market capitalization of $2.13 million and approximately $4,610.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00016045 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00001131 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Pura Coin Profile
Pura (CRYPTO:PURA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 181,793,601 coins and its circulating supply is 175,011,107 coins. Pura’s official website is mypura.io. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pura Coin Trading
Pura can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pura directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pura should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pura using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.