SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 5th. During the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar. SIBCoin has a total market capitalization of $975,661.00 and $25,692.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SIBCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0567 or 0.00001506 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,772.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.53 or 0.02748918 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $131.76 or 0.03498342 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.43 or 0.00781529 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.82 or 0.01375860 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00107971 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.70 or 0.01744385 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00404382 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
SIBCoin Coin Profile
SIB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 17,203,309 coins. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here. SIBCoin’s official website is sibcoin.money.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Upbit, Livecoin, Cryptopia, C-CEX, BTC-Alpha and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.