StarCoin (CURRENCY:KST) traded 57.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 5th. One StarCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000188 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and Coinnest. StarCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $861.00 worth of StarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, StarCoin has traded 19.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.50 or 0.00783648 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00002342 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003682 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00017734 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00001711 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00002383 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010367 BTC.
StarCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 24th, 2018. StarCoin’s total supply is 877,631,077 coins. StarCoin’s official message board is www.starcointalk.com. StarCoin’s official website is www.starcoin.tv. StarCoin’s official Twitter account is @StarkstTeam.
Buying and Selling StarCoin
StarCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StarCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.