Sterlingcoin (CURRENCY:SLG) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. During the last seven days, Sterlingcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Sterlingcoin has a total market cap of $131,165.00 and $0.00 worth of Sterlingcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sterlingcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0309 or 0.00000470 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 63.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Dreamcoin (DRM) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sterlingcoin Coin Profile
Sterlingcoin (CRYPTO:SLG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 2nd, 2014. Sterlingcoin’s total supply is 4,241,006 coins. The Reddit community for Sterlingcoin is /r/sterlingcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sterlingcoin’s official Twitter account is @SterlingcoinSLG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sterlingcoin is sterlingcoin.org.
Sterlingcoin Coin Trading
Sterlingcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sterlingcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sterlingcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sterlingcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sterlingcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sterlingcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.